My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Getting Closer

Started the day out going to church. Talked to them about Sunday school and the preacher is starting a 4 week series about the church after Labor Day. I am going to go to those classes and then in October the women's group is starting a new study. Excited about all that. I forgot to make sure that the classes that the preacher is doing is on Sunday's because I won't be able to do them. It will all work, always does.

We had a good rain down around here today and yesterday. Not sure how much we had but was down at Lowry today and my cousin said they've gotten around 1-1/2". Terry said we haven't gotten that much here, maybe 1/2". It has been nice getting some showers though. The hurricane that is hitting the Florida Keys right now may come up the Gulf Coast and we usually get the rains from that. Hope, hope, hope. They say they've closed down part of the Mississippi because it is low that the barges can't make it down. Something like a 50 mile stretch. That's something else.

Josh and I took a road trip today to Lowry City and saw a cousin of ours. It was fun, I really like George and Linda Lysinger. Good people. Linda always has lots of plants and grows a beautiful garden. She had one plant I had never seen before. I asked her what kind it was and she said Candlestick. It was so pretty. She is going to get me a start going. Can't wait, love my plants.

Josh and I came home and then Terry and I ran out to Wal-Mart to pick up a bed set for the day bed in the middle bedroom. Brandon will be home sometime this week so he can see his mom before he leaves for China. Then we will go on a little family Vacay as Josh and him call it. LOL.

Going to sign off here. My day was good, still feel funny but all is good. I will talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment