My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, August 10, 2012

It's totally Amazing!!!

Took one more flight of stairs today but think that will be it for me for a while. A guy at work walks all 10 flights, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. He said when he started he'd add one flight a month, told him that will probably be a good idea and was going to start that. I walked up 5 flights this morning and then this afternoon hit it again, walking 5 flights but one more time. Yesterday when I did the 4 I was like, I probably could have taken another one. That extra one got the ole ticker a ticking. My calves are a little sore this evening and my stomach muscles are tender. Tomorrow I am going to get the bicycle out of the shed and ride it this weekend. It will all be good.

Temperature got up to 85* today. It was absolutely beautiful and almost chilly feeling after dealing with 100+* that we have dealt with earlier. I haven't gone outside and checked on my plants tonight. I know Terry watered them for me this week because he would tell me when we talked each night. I will check them out in the morning

The wedding is tomorrow. I am so happy for Terry's Josh. His fiancee' has to be a sweetheart. I absolutely love her and she is so pretty. She is a good stable person and a smart lady. I believe she will be such a valuable asset for Josh and Madison. Her family makes Josh feel so welcome and is such an important, attainable, functional direction for him to attain. It will be a positive thing for Miss Madison also. Good, good people that Josh is getting involved in. As I said, I am so happy for both him and Jenny and Miss Madison. Plus it is to be 87* tomorrow, what a beautiful day for a beautiful event.

You want to read a good blog, I challenge you to read this one. Michael Patz You won't be disappointed. He hits it home for me and have enjoyed everything he has posted, including this quote "Amazing grace only makes a sweet sound when you know you're a wretch."

Well, I'm signing off. Poor Terry, he has the Royals getting spanked by Baltimore on one channel and the Chiefs on another channel spanking Arizona. We are flipping between channels between commercials. Thank goodness the PGA isn't on another channel. LOL. I will talk to you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment