My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Some things to ponder.

Been thinking today. I think I will make me out a "Bucket List". Things I've wanted to do and never have. This should be interesting. What brought this on you ask??? I was looking at Facebook tonight and there was a post about the Missouri Botanical Garden's in St. Louis. I was like, I've always wanted to go to that and have always wanted to go to Powell Garden's which isn't far from where I live. Then I was like, why don't you make out a Bucket List and write down everything you want to do and have never done. Alrighty then, I will.

I came home tonight so tired I just sat down in my chair, ate a can of beanie weenie's and an oatmeal pie from Little Debbie. Never turned on the TV or anything. I probably will at 9:30 to hear the weather but will turn it off after that. I had a rough day and don't really want to hear negative stuff. Hurricane is coming into the Gulf though sounds like from last nights cast. We sure need the rain and sounds like it is going to get here in Springfield area around Friday. Hmm. Will put a damper on Labor Day weekend plans but that's okay too. We need the rain!!! Bring it on!!!

Today, when I got in my car after telling a young man he was HIV+ and he cried, I was was like how in the world can people say what they say about this population??? God does not hate these people and it is Satan making them spill these words out. I was so mad, not at God but at the people, and told God that I cannot believe He will ever turn his back on these people, as long as they allow Him to be in their hearts. He takes the bad and terrible things in our world and turns them into beautiful positive things. Must be why I am here on this earth because I will always have compassion for people. No matter what life has put them through. God is good.

Well, with that little tid bit said, I think I will close this out. I have a long next couple of days down here. Have to be in Rolla tomorrow and Jefferson City the following day. Talk to you guys tomorrow night, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment