Had a young man today come to my office. I really like him, visited first with him last week at his apartment. He is a new positive HIV. This kid makes me hate people so much. I cannot understand how someone can be so self centered and stupid to hate a particular sect of individuals just because they don't do everything the way they believe they should. This young man has it all going for him, he is cute, smart, and trying hard to make it in an area he is not familiar with. He is living with a person that is a really good friend of his. Yes, she is female. Does he have sex with males? I have no idea at this time and truthfully, I don't care. All I care about at this time is to get him into care and make sure he has a doctor and if needed has medicine. The meth head that I had yesterday that was a mess. Yeah, I classify him under a complete different category. Not going there. This young man today, my heart goes out to him and will both of them be in my prayers tonight. You are darn tooting and will be for a while. Pray for this society people. It's scary.
I went today after work to a lady that does pedicures. She does Seniors in Springfield area and she isn't into the pretty, pretty. She is into getting your feet healthy and is an awesome person. My feet are a mess and have been for quite a while. I go barefoot, wear sandals and don't lotion them up like I should. They are callused and cracked bad. She has them feeling so good tonight and gave me some things I need to do and will do. The best part, she only charged $20. Made my next appointment in 6 weeks and will keep going to her. Tomorrow I go get my hair colored, I have let it go to long and have the skunk streak going on. LOL. Can't wait to get that done too.
Planning to make an appointment tomorrow for a massage and may go to a chiropractor too. My back hasn't gotten back the way it should and I haven't made an appointment to my chiropractor in Grandview for a while. It is hard to make myself go on Monday when all I want to do is nothing when I am home. We'll see, like I said I will make the appointments tomorrow.
Didn't work out tonight. I am so frigging tired. Those allergies really kicked my butt last night and I do not sleep well when that happens. I hope to get something done tomorrow night. I didn't even walk up the stairs today. Am going to start going to the bathroom on the 4th floor instead of the floor I am on. I was talking to a friend at work and she was telling me how nice and clean that bathroom is. The floor we are on is the floor that driver's examination is on and that public restroom is nasty. I have a Maxine cartoon on my desk that says, "Me use the public restroom??? Are you kidding me??? Have you seen the public lately!!!" Amen to that one Maxine.
Well going to get off here. My co-worker Laura brought a book for me to read, "Winter's Bone" We were talking about it and I haven't seen the movie yet. She said she had the book and would bring it for me to read. She said it was really good and an easy read. I need an easy read because sometimes it's hard for me to read an entire book if it isn't easy to read. I get bored to fast. Anyway, I am wanting to get off here and read it. So, with that said I bid you a good night!!!
Sounds like you had a much better day today and I am happy that you found a woman who really gives your feet a gift! Take care of yourself girlfriend, you need to!
ReplyDelete