I left the house today and told Terry, "Let the beatings begin". I go to work tomorrow, it's really not that bad but it's tough leaving Terry and coming down here. I also told him, one day closer to retirement. It will all be okay, some days are harder to leave than others.
When I got here I ran down to the fitness center. Did 30 minutes on the treadmill and 10 on the elliptical. 1.33 miles on the treadmill at 3 mph and 2.5 on the elliptical. Plan to do the stairs again tomorrow. Hoping all this amounts to something on the scales. I need to get a better scale. Terry has the kind that is the wheel that tells you your weight. I need a digital one though. It's easier for me to read and track my weight loss.
With Brandon leaving soon I am looking for a smaller apartment, house or duplex. The complex here has a smaller one bedroom apartment that will be perfect for what I need. Plus it will save me about $200 which is really good too. Also utilities won't be as high for just me. Especially in the winter. Summer I like having it cool but winter, I am so hot blooded that the temperature won't be hot. Unless its below zero most of the winter and I don't see that happening. I am looking forward to autumn though, even though it won't be pretty at all.
As I was coming down here today I got so melancholy. Not sure why but it could have to do with the fact I went drove through 3 towns I use to live in. Lots of memories in each town; some good, some bad. Then tonight I was on Facebook and I saw a someone on Facebook that I remember when he was a little boy. He's probably just about 40 now and not a little boy anymore. His mom, grandma and grandpa, uncles were very close to my husband and I. I have wondered at times what happened to him, just like I have wondered what has happened to others that have touched my life throughout the years.
Signing off. Tired and ready to hit the bed. Talk to you guys tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment