My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Sunday, August 12, 2012

My allergies have been bothering me today. Sneezing, watery eyes, the whole kit and kaboodle. Not sure why but they have. It was a warmer day today and quite possible some type of pollen was floating around. We had some rain last week and mold/mildew is something I am highly allergic to so that might be it. Don't know.

Here's some pictures I got off Facebook of Josh and Jenny's wedding. Got a few of that beautiful Miss Madison.

Madison is on the left. She is so funny, I told her I loved her hair and she said thanks, Wal-Mart did it

Madison loves Jenny. She told someone I'm Madison and Jenny is my Step-Mom!!!

Jenny and her dad. Isn't she beautiful? She is beautiful inside and out!!!

Vows

It was a good day and I am so happy for the two of them. The picture with Jenny and Madison, in the background is Josh and his mom.

Went to church this morning. Met a couple other people there, really think I'm going to like it. I like the fact it is close and no one knows me. Like my friend Patsey said, start with a clean slate. No one knows your history. LOL. So true.

Well, getting ready to go to bed. Will go back to Springfield tomorrow. I'll write more tomorrow night. I plan to attend the Master Gardener meeting Tuesday night. Going to go tonight though and get ready for bed. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. sounds and looks like you all had a great time and I am glad you like your new church....allergies pretty much bothering everyone...hang in there and hang with your flights of stairs!

    ReplyDelete