We are getting rain, high winds and hail tonight in Springfield and surrounding area. Well, Springfield isn't getting it but south and east of us are. It's cooled down considerably and is nice. It rained earlier but isn't doing anything right now but as mom use to always say, "It's looking mean out!!!"
Went and got my hair done this evening. Got my feet done yesterday and my hair today. You'd think I'd be feeling really good about it but the price it costs for hair color, cut and style is ridiculous. I go to Karma salon down here and my hairdresser owns the salon and he is fabulous. He teaches and does shows all over, Vegas, Seattle, Philadelphia, Chicago. He was telling me today that he will be going to Casa Mel or some place like that. I can't remember where but it was impressive. He is married and has two beautiful children, no stereotype of him being a gay man because he is a hairdresser. He's funny and great.t As long as I can I will keep going to him even though he's like paying for a trip to the grocery store!!!
I'm really needing a vacation and can't wait for the one coming up. Just Terry and I and no worries, I hope. I don't know why I let things worry me so but they do. Today has not been a good day on the worry day but oh well. Tomorrow will be another day and as Brandon told me tonight. There's nothing you can do about anything tonight, let it go. Wise words said by a wise man!!!:o)
Tomorrow I get to go home and cannot wait. It will be so nice to be back to the house. I am going to sign off. Gotta do laundry and get ready for tomorrow. Talk to you tomorrow night.
35 years ago today, August 16, 1977 Elvis died. What were you doing on that day???
No comments:
Post a Comment