Well, made chocolate chip cookies today using my new Kitchenaid Stand up mixer and can I say, love, love, loved it!!! It rocked on so many accords. Josh and Terry ate their weight in warm cookies straight out of the oven. Going to have to make some for Brandon next week too. Going to miss that kid when he goes to China but what an opportunity of a lifetime for him.
Cooked hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill and had chips. Then I rode my bicycle, walked and did 20 situps on my exercise ball. Had to do something to justify the chips and the cookie I had. My problem, I love to cook and I love to eat. That is what gets me in the shape I'm in now. :o)
It rained today but not enough to amount to anything. Josh was telling me today that he can't wait for fall and wearing his hoodies and overalls. I told him me too but hope this summer isn't a sign that we are going to be having an unseasonably warm winter. We need some serious snow fall this winter but we don't want any ice. AT ALL!!!
Well, my husband didn't win the big powerball ticket this week. Guess I'll need to keep going to work. I told him today, "I'd still work if we won." He laughed as I did too. I cannot fathom winning that kind of money.
Not much going on. Just kicking back and enjoying the day. Guess I'd better go. Getting a little bored with the Chiefs, Royals and the miniseries Hatfields and McCoy's. Between Josh and Terry with two TVs that is what was on. Terry in one room watching the games and Josh in the other watching Hatfield's and McCoy's. Have to admit it's a good movie but dang. Oh well, all is good.
Good night all and enjoy. Talk to you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment