My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I beg ya darlin' please.

Just got home from the family night for Ben. He touched so many people in his life here and some he probably never knew he touched. As Kay and I were riding back we talked a little bit about that and we have no idea how many people we touch through our lives or how many people we have changed their lives. Kay is in a position in her job that she has changed so many people. Helped them get back on their feet once life has knocked them down. You never know when your time is up so make your life important. Build people up, don't tear them down. Make a difference in someone's life, because believe me when I say it will make a difference in yours.

Today has been a stressful, sad day for me but it's all good. I have so many blessings to bestow upon that the rest doesn't really matter. I am going to sleep good tonight and wake up in the morning and it will be a new day. Saw some people today that I hadn't seen forever. That is always nice. Saw some I've seen lately and that is always nice too. Family and friends are so important in this world today.

I'm heading outta here. Getting tired and all. Will write again tomorrow. Been reading a book and really am enjoying it. "Winter's Bone" I've read two books this year so far. May make it to three. You know, I don't think I finished the first one. Dang it. Going to have to find it and finish it. Checked it out at the library. Hmmm. Anyway, going to bed. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment