My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, August 17, 2012

Old Love.

Well, I do have to say today was a good day. Seems like everything that happened was a positive influence on my life. Except when I stopped in Lowry City to get gas. I left Springfield and was like, I need to get gas but it will probably be cheaper on down the road and I had enough to make it home but don't like being that low. I was driving along and went through Collins. Was like cool 3.49 a gallon. It was 3.59 in Springfield. Thought well, I'll wait till I get to Lowry because it's usually about the same. Got there and it was 3.63, I was like CRAP but went ahead and bought it thinking that it would probably be about the same. Not no but heck no, it was back to 3.49 in Clinton. Oh well, I only put like $15 in the tank in LC, which put me at 1/2 tank but still. Oh well.

One of my interviews today was with a very nice young man. We were talking and he told me his Uncle is one of the Village People. I told him that was really cool and he said that was his claim for fame. I really enjoyed visiting with this young man, he was awesome. Very, very interesting and we talked for quite sometime. He said out of everyone he has talked with since he found out he was HIV positive my talk has been probably the best one and made him feel so much better about his life. When I got in my car and left work I thanked God for putting me in this young man's life and THAT is what it's all about. There is a preacher in the Springfield area that does bible study for the gay population at APO and I am going to find out about it Tuesday and give him the information. He is a Christian and needs someone to not make him feel like he is a terrible person. I really, really like this young man.

Another really, really good thing happened to me today. I have dropped one pant size and they are a little loose. Not sloppy but as long as I keep doing what I am doing it won't be long before I get close to where I want to be. I have been going to the bathroom on the 4th floor and taking the stairs. I probably go 4 times in a day. Would go more if I would drink my water as I should. I am going to work on that next week. PLUS, I still go my 5 flights in the morning and in the afternoon. PLUS, eating 24 grams of carbs every 4 hours. It'll work.

Can't think of to much more to write about. I'm pretty happy with my life right now, of course a lot of has to do with being home with my best friend in the whole wide world!!! Going to sign off, love all you guys and thank you for keeping with me through all this. Not sure how interesting it is but it's keeping you guys entertained!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment