Didn't get anything posted last night, sorry. Everybody is here at the apartment and we went out to eat and then to the movies. Let four people try to decide what they want to watch at the movies and me being the deciding vote. Brandon wanted to watch "Bourne Legacy", Josh and Terry wanted to watch "Lawless" and of course give me a good chick flick, I wanted to watch "Hope Springs". What do you think we watched? "Bourne Legacy". Had to do Brandon's show because this weekend is all about him since he is leaving in less than a week. I have to admit it was excellent. I wasn't sure since Matt Damon wasn't going to be in it and there was a new director but it was really, really good. I think I had only seen one of the others and Terry said he hadn't seen any of them so my quest is to watch all the other three with Terry. Josh and Brandon had seen all of them, imagine that.
Any hoots, it was late when we got home and I was tired and couldn't think about journaling in here. Tonight I won't be writing either but will update tomorrow evening probably. I'm not even planning on taking my computer with me today. Hopefully lots of pictures though and a good time. We are still getting the remnants of Issac but not as much as yesterday. We need it so bad that I'm not even going to complain. I think out around Rolla area they got close to 5 inches. Not sure how much we've gotten but probably around 3. I heard on the radio that the lakes are usually at 80% this time of year and they are at 60% with this drought we've been having. They reported with these rains that Issac has produced that it will probably bring the lakes up 5%. Good, it is a small blessing but we'll take whatever blessing we can at this point.
Well, not to much to talk about. Work was work, as usual. Like I said, I will post pictures hopefully of this weekend. Can't think of anywhere I'd rather be or anything I'd rather do then this. Talk to you later guys.
The boys were singing this last night, with Terry harmonizing.
No comments:
Post a Comment