My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Not sure why, it's just the way it is.

I'm needing a week of doing nothing. No noise, no thinking, no decisions, just sit and write, draw, read, needle craft, hike, maybe even a bike ride. If I want music then plug in some Van Morrison, Eric Clapton, Steve Winwood, James Taylor, Carole King or any other artist that I feel like listening to for the moment. Maybe plug in a chick flick or two if needed. I'm thinking I need some me time. I cherish my me time. Maybe I just need to make a corner for me in my crazy life. Maybe I just need to not try to do so much in my private world and let my inner me be released.

What has caused these thoughts to come across my head, you ask. I'm not sure. Lots of things go on inside this world of mine and sometimes it is hard to get it out in actual words but once I sit down and write, my inner world comes out. I need to feed this part of me and probably should do it soon. Lots of different things tugging around in there. Am I crazy I ask myself sometimes, nah. I'm just me.

I got to Springfield last night around 9pm, worked today and tomorrow and then found out I have to work another conference, this one in Branson Thursday and Friday. Not sure about what all it consists of but it will be okay. I will stand there, look pretty and talk the talk to anyone that asks me anything about STD's or HIV. I'll let you know how it all goes when I get back, will probably write Thursday and Friday nights

No comments:

Post a Comment