My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Sunday, September 16, 2012

And this is the reason!!!

And that is why nothing was posted last night. I went down to my home town and had a blast. This is the second year they had "Music on Main Street" and it was very, very good. Saw lots and lots of people I knew including this line up. Left to right, the ones I was with are Linda Lysinger, George Lysinger, Me, My friend Patsey came too, Mike Jenkins and Paula Foster. John Foster was taking the picture and he missed Kay who had already left when we were taking this picture, and who knows where Bob Bray was wandering around at. Stanley Goans would come and go too, Bob at least had a chair and would stick around just get up and stroll around some. I should have gotten my camera out of the car but was to lazy, plus that is how I roll.

Fixed fried chicken strips, mashed potatoes and gravy, frozen corn fixed with butter (when this is done it tastes just like fresh corn to me) and biscuits for lunch today. Oh, and fresh brewed tea. It was very good. Josh went to the couch and went into a small coma afterwards. Terry finished watching the Royals and Chiefs and then we took Lamar out to see his sister Patty at the nursing home. Wednesday when she got to the nursing home she weighed 115, Friday when I was there she told me she was at 111, today she is down to 108. She's lost 7 pounds in 4 days, that is worry some. Tomorrow she goes and gets another chemo treatment and I hope she does as well as she did with the one Tuesday. Terry said yesterday she had a yellow tint to her skin but today she looked better. She always enjoys seeing Lamar and he sits right next to her kissing on her and all.

When we got home Terry and Lamar went into a small coma. I could have took a nap before I left but right now seem to be okay.

We talked to Brandon yesterday morning on Skype. Josh even got in on the conversation. He is doing great and seems to really like it. His apartment is very small, as we were talking he took the computer around and showed it to us. He already knows a few Chinese words and said he plans to learn the language while he's over there. MSU offers the classes over there and he can take them for free. That will make him so marketable over here in the States, especially by learning their language. We are so proud of him!!!

Well, I am going to sign off. Think I will go out and start preparing my plants to bring them in. Not sure if I am going to take them to Springfield with me or not. We'll see, since I am downsizing to a smaller apartment and all and will be moving in November. May still bring them though.

Will talk to everyone later and take care. Remember, love one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment