Why does each religion think they are the best religion? No matter what church I have attended, they all believe they are the best. According to some estimates, there are roughly 4,200 religions in the world, how can each one of them be the best. In my beliefs and what I have interpreted from the studies I have done, Christianity is the best. That's just the way I believe and always will. The life and times of Jesus and adhere to The Ten Commandments.
Enjoyed church this morning. They are trying to get some good stuff going. Anybody that wants to is more than welcome to come and join me. Josh and Terry don't go and whenever I'd ask Brandon he'd say, "Yeah, no." LOL.
Speaking of Mr. Brandon. He texted me this morning. Got to China with no problems but doesn't have internet yet. Said he should get that this week. He was at an American bar when he texted me hanging out with some people he had met. That's the Brandon I know and love. He had asked his brother Jeremy to let everyone know but we hadn't gotten anything from him yet. After we talked to Brandon we called Jeremy. Yeah, he hadn't gotten around to sending anything out yet. LOL. We have another baby coming into our family this week though. Jeremy and his wife are expecting their first, a little girl. Emma. Can't wait.
This weather has got to be the best. I absolutely love the cool, no humidity time of year. This means fall is just around the corner. Yee fricking haw!!! Love autumn.
We went up to see Terry's sister Patty tonight. She is still in the hospital but they are starting chemo tomorrow. They found more masses in the other lung. I bet she doesn't weigh over 100 pounds soaking wet. Wednesday she is moving to the nursing home here in Harrisonville. Golden Years. Keep remembering her and the rest of the family in your prayers.
I'm outta here. Will talk to everyone tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment