My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sometimes it's just hard to explain!!!

Bad day. Well not bad, just not good. Probably going to be a short one tonight because I am just not feeling it much tonight. Of course I talked to this gal today that gave me 20 sex partners in the last year and a half, so I guess I don't have it that bad.

I went to the library again today and got a couple of CDs to watch tonight and I can't figure out how to use the DVR. Crap, I need Josh or Brandon more than I thought. I should have had them show me how to use it but didn't. My fault. The DVD's looked pretty good. They both are from public TV down here, one is called Ozark Mountain Daredevils and the other one is Thomas Hart Benton. I thought I'd like them because I like watching stuff like that. Oh well, I'll take them home this weekend and then watch them.

Noticed the flags are still half mast and realize now that the reason they were the other day wasn't because of 9/11 but for those killed at the American Embassy in Libya. Man, I wish all this would stop but know it won't.

In two weeks it will be 3 years and 11 months that I can retire. Not that I am counting.

1:30 this morning I received a text message, yes you guessed it. Mr Brandon again. 1:30am our time is 1:30pm the next day his time. The only reason why he is contacting me instead of his dad is because I have an Apple IPhone and he has an Apple IPad. He explained to me that he would be able to contact me through that but can't contact anyone that has a regular phone. Anyway, glad we have a way to keep in touch with him. Except wish it wasn't 1:30am. LOL

Heading outta here. I'm tired because it took me forever to fall back to sleep last night.

This song has so many good memories. A friend of mine and I roomed together and did we have fun. Only her and I can actually appreciate those days together the best when we talk about them. One morning I had to run to Grandview to the Perkins to pick her up from a cab. A cabbie drove up, not hers, and had this particular song blaring from his radio. Singing at the top of his lungs, I have always loved these two songs anyway and it was such a happy moment to see him. Hard to explain but this song has held a special place in my memory bank!!! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment