My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dang

Last night when I was getting ready to get off work my supervisor called me and asked what I had on my calendar the next two days and I said really not much. Just same paper work and work as usual. She wanted me to go to Branson and work a conference helping another one of our Bureau people with a information booth. It is always interesting to say the least. I helped last year too. I am staying down here and will go back Friday afternoon when the conference is over. It is going into Saturday also but I am not needed on that day, which I am glad.

I am going to refrain from writing anything sad, depressing or just down right a bummer to read. There is enough uncertainty and confusion in this world today, I don't need to dwell on it here. Of course now I can't think of anything to write about. Oh well, it is what it is.

Of course I probably didn't have anything to write about anyway. Nothing really happened at work. Just work. Guess I'll get off here. Talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment