I drove two hours today to get to the county health department I needed to go to, stayed there for two hours and then drove home for two hours. I didn't get home until around 7 and all day long I was like, "Why are the flags at half mast?" I racked my brain trying to remember if someone of importance passed away and couldn't think of anything. Then I pulled into my parking spot here at the apartments and bam. It struck me why they were half mast. Duh, I'm a little slow here but finally catch up to speed. Of course it took me like 12 hours to figure it out.
We have a new baby girl in our midst. Emma Grace Isermann. She was born today, 09/11/2012, weighing in at 6 pounds and 9 ounces. If I don't say so myself, she is absolutely beautiful. I haven't talked to Grandpa Terry yet but saw her on Facebook tonight on her Uncle Josh Huey's page. We are going out to see them and cannot wait to kiss those chubby little cheeks. I know her daddy Jeremy and mama Barbel are just beside themselves right now. I will post more when I have more to post but here is a picture of the beautiful little girl.
At times life seems like there is no sense to it at all and then something like this happens and it all makes sense. Love babies , it's the coolest way God could have thought of to start humans
Not to much happened today except for craziness. Drove two hours to listen to a middle aged man tell me how great he is for two hours and drove another two hours home. Total waste of my time but oh well. It all pays the same.
Going to sign off but before I do I want you to know...


No comments:
Post a Comment