As I was driving back to Springfield from Rolla today I had a lot of time to think about the last week or so. One of the hardest things for me to do is let things go that I have no control over. I have been working on this and boom. A good friend, Charlene Burton, posted this on her Facebook wall:
"I Am Your Best Friend, as well as your King. Walk hand in hand with Me through your life. Together we will face whatever each day brings: pleasure, hardships, adventures,disappointments. Nothing is wasted when it is shared with me. I can bring beauty out of the ashes of lost dreams. I can glean Joy out of sorrow, Peace out of adversity. Only a Friend who is also a King of kings could accomplish t his divine alchemy. There is no other like Me! The friendship I offer you is practical and down-to-earth, yet it is saturated with heavenly Glory. Living in My Presence means living in two realms simultaneously: the visible world and the unseen, eternal reality. I have equipped you to stay conscious of Me while walking along dusty, earthbound paths........From my Devotional Jesus Calling........God Bless you all
That hit so close to home and was actually what I needed to hear. Then this morning another friend, Kelly Potter, posted: "Everyday in every way I grow stronger and glow brighter with the knowing and the showing of the magnificence that I Am. (By the way, you are too :) So don't let anyone, including your silly little mind, convince you otherwise!!!)"
Those postings made me feel better and with that I had a better day. Coming back to Springfield from Rolla I was like, all is good. I will make it. Of course after you wake up the next day it is always a little better. No matter what it is.
Going to end this one early. Can't think of much to write plus have a really bad headache. Think it might be my allergies but not sure. I will write more tomorrow, I am sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment