My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, September 21, 2012

It's all so tiring

Well, made it home today with no problems. Glad to be home as always. Terry and I ran to Sonic for a hamburger and then ran out and saw Patty for a while. Not much change in her, they did take her and bathe her today, it wore her out though. One of her friends, Philby, arranged a really nice little flower bouquet for her in a coffee cup she had done an arrangement earlier. It was so pretty. Patty said that Philby use to work at a florist shop in Drexel. It brightened up her room and Patty seemed to enjoy it a lot.

It stormed in Branson early this morning, around 4am. Thunder, lightening and small pea size hail. Terry said nothing up here but it woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep. Oh well, I will sleep like a baby tonight.

You know sometimes I would like to post more than I do but there are to many psycho's that stalk me on here and make life terrible for people I know and love. I just can't post everything that I want to on here. Then there are the ones that are "shit stirrers". Of course the psycho is that too. Oh well, there are some things I just need to keep to myself because those that are jealous will do what they can to ruin it for me and others that are associated with me.

Not much happening tonight but when we were leaving the nursing home Terry and I commented on what a beautiful evening it was. Terry mentioned how blue the skies have been in the evening. Someone had mentioned that on Facebook and I have to admit, I don't get out much in the evenings. I sit in the apartment and don't go anywhere after I get off. Bad me. I should get out and get things done, oh well.

Weekend is going to be fairly busy. Josh needs to get his things out of his truck. When he hit the cow we finally got the truck over to the body shop and they are going to total it out. Terry told him he needs to get all his stuff he wants. Then we will run out to the nursing home, we need to go to the store and also need to get the oil changed in Brandon's car. Busy, busy.

Well, going to get off here. I'm tired as I said earlier and heading to bed. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment