I'm wanting to scream. I have another really bad allergy day. Sneezing, headache, sinus ache to where the top roll of my teeth hurt, puffy and watery eyes. Bought some Zyrtec and that really didn't work that well. Guess I will try Allegra and make a doctor's appointment. See if she'll give me prescription to take care of it.
Had pretty good day. We are cleaning Patty's apartment out because she won't be coming back to it. It is tough packing stuff and all knowing she won't be back there. She started her chemo today but haven't talked to her. Terry and his sister Sheila will meet her at the nursing home Wednesday. I will call her tomorrow and see how she is doing. Bless her heart, she is so sick and so sick and tired of being sick.
Came down here to the apartment and my really, really good friend that I work with is in Springfield working at my office right now. She is working on a grant, I met her for supper and we visited and then I brought her over here to see the apartment. I love Cheryl to death, she is such good people and so funny. We did the same job together for 10 years and she got a hefty promotion this summer. I am so proud of her.
I can't think of much more to write. I am getting off here. I hope to write more tomorrow. It's late and I am real tired. Later gator.
No comments:
Post a Comment