My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Who knows

This has been one of the worse two weeks I can remember for a long time. I know God will help me through it and also help Terry, but geeze Louise. Not only did Josh's friend die but one of Terry's did too. Also with Brandon leaving us for a year to go to China, even though this is a wonderful opportunity for him and he is adventurous and lived in Italy for about 8 months, we are still going to miss him and worry about him because that is just what parents do. We have also been dealing with Terry's sister. She has been sick for quite some time now off and on and cannot figure out what the problem is, today we found out. She has liver and lung cancer. My heart breaks for her, Terry and his other sister.

Coming home today I ran into a heck of a storm between Jefferson City and Eldon but by the time I got to the Lake of the Ozarks it was over. I just love when you are driving along in the Ozarks and there are steam clouds hovering over the tree tops in the valleys or hills. It's hard to explain but it is so cool looking. A little bit like an excerpt out of The Shepherd of the Hills book. I can remember the same thing growing up in the country where I grew up as a little girl. We lived right next to timber and I can remember seeing fog hovering around the trees in small clouds. I absolutely love the country. I am going to have to get back into hiking trails and such so I can get back into it. Fall and Spring are the best times because it isn't as hot. May have to try and do that but of course you know how it goes, my talk is bigger than my follow through is!!! :o)

Talked to my Josh today on the phone. Love that kid to death but wish things would turn around for him again. After he hit that cow things have been a little tough. Still don't have the accident report from the sheriff's department but today he said that the gal was going to send an e-mail to the officer in charge and see if she can't get it for him pretty quick. We'll see.

Getting off here. Will talk to you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment