Click on:Blaine's killer,to see the picture of the men that killed Blaine Whitworth.
They found the murderer that gunned Blaine down in his driveway this morning. Lot's of rumors are going around of why that young man paid another man, a bouncer at one of Blaine's bars, to murder him in cold blood in his driveway. Some say the young Middle Eastern man wanted to buy the bars from Blaine and Blaine didn't want to sell them. That's sick if that is true. What the hell is wrong with people??? One article I read said these two men were roommates. All I can say is what the hell???
Next two days are going to be busy days for me. Also sad days. Lots has happened this last week or so and it seems like it's been a lifetime. Lot's of life changing events. All I can say is I wish it was a year from now but it isn't, and I don't want to wish my life away.
I am leaving this blog as a short one. I will write more tomorrow but this is going to be it.

No comments:
Post a Comment