My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Too Close

Sorry, just wasn't in the mood last night to post anything. Not even that much on Facebook. Sometimes we all just have one of those down times and yesterday seemed to be mine. I'm pretty much back today though. 60* puts anyone in a good mood. That and some new seed catalogs. I'm going to be planting some stuff this year, if nothing else it will help us save on groceries and so much better for you. I'm going organic and non GMO. Got a couple really good catalogs today and yesterday. One is Seed Savers and I can't remember the other one, it is the car because I was reading it while I was waiting in the car for Josh. Long story and we aren't getting into it so there! :o)

Got to talk to a good friend this afternoon too. Haven't talked to her for a while. No reason, just haven't called her. Anyway we are going to take a class at a botanical garden here close by called Powell Gardens. Make a sculptured planter. It looks and sounds fun. A little expensive but oh well. If I could learn how to make my own planters I wouldn't have to buy any more. I'm all for it. I'm looking forward to it. Let me give you the link to the website in case you live close and would like to take the class also. Sculptured Head Planter It's on February the 17th and I would love to see you guys there. It would be a blast. Come on if'n ya ain't skeered.

Talk to you guys later. Been Swedish Weaving and going to go back and do more. Need to get rid of some of this nervous energy I've aquired.

No comments:

Post a Comment