My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

About the same.

Wow, today was interesting, to say the least. First thing this morning my supervisor called to let me know one of our co-workers died. Charlene was young, I am not sure but either late 40's, early 50's. I could be wrong, it is so hard to tell a person's age anymore. Than I found ourt a buddy of mine from Garden City passed away. He attended the church Josh and I started going to when I moved back up to GC. He had one of the prettiest tenor voices you ever heard and when he would sing "How Great Thou Art" it was beautiful. RIP Carl and Charlene, you will be missed.

Weighed tonight and didn't loose any weight but praise God I didn't gain either. I am figuring that my body was holding back all I ate at the funeral dinner a week ago and my husband had grilled pork steak, buttered corn waiting on me when I got home Friday. Dang it was good but really thinking I probably need a leaner cut of meat to be gnawing on. LOL

Tomorrow I will have my work wrapped up. We have the end of the year (2012) to finish so I'm feeling real good about that. Of course Friday is the deadline. Oh well, gotta roll with the flow.

I'm going to head off of here. I am tired and need to straighten up the apartment some. I am having a couple of friends from work over for supper and should at least do the dishes. LOL. It isn't that bad but do need to pick up stuff. May talk tomorrow, may not.

No comments:

Post a Comment