Well, made it through yet another day. Weather was in the 60's yesterday and today it has turned cold and is suppose to be like 6* tonight. Yep, that's Missouri for you. Oh well, can't think of much anywhere else I'd want to live at for right now.
Got on the scales and am 7 pounds lighter but we will find out for sure when I go to my official weigh in. Probably won't be Wednesday, maybe Tuesday night though. I keep on trying though. About 13 more pounds and a miniture celebration is in store. I just wish it was as easy to lose as it is to gain. Or at least as much fun!!!
Been listening to Steve Winwood and John Mayer today. Not together. I'd get into a Steve Winwood phase and then switch over to a John Mayer one. Different moods I guess. Did some sewing today on my Swedish Weaving. I'd like to get focused on it and finish up a bunch of them. Maybe sell them but who knows.
Terry said he talked to our neighbor. He is a retired principal at the school here in town, maybe in his 80's. A few months ago they took his wife away in an ambulance. He told Terry she is in the nursing home. Sad. Bet its quiet for him over there. You'd hear them bickering to each other but it was okay. Nothing bad, their son would always come around too. Their son owns the furniture store here in town. The old man is always complaining but always speaks. The night they were taking his wife to the hospital he was complaining to the firemen about the fire hydrant that they hadn't painted yet. Pointing over to it and asking when they thought they'd get to it. The firemen were being very polite to him but I notice nothing has been done yet. LOL. Makes me laugh.
I have tomorrow off because of Martin Luther King's birthday. In my younger days I use to make snide remarks but if it wasn't because of him, so many people would not have gotten the opportunity that they have gotten in life. Look at our President of the United States. Two terms, I know MLK would have been so very proud.
Getting off of here. I'm tired and need to move on. Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment