As Josh said today on his Facebook wall, "Another Angel was given her wings today, RIP Grandma." Grandma Hastings took her last earthly breath this morning with family near her side. Josh told me at the table tonight, I'm not glad mom but I'm not sad either. Grandma had suffered for quite sometime. If you smoke or you have COPD and smoke please try to stop. It is such a terrible way to die. I have seen my mother die of it and now Josh's grandma. My brother in law Emphyzima, my brother throat cancer, my sister in law this year with lung cancer. They all smoked.
Oh well, I need to lose weight too so who am I to preach. Should probably make sure my own laundry is clean before I talk about everyone else's!!!
I don't know how much the rest of you watch the reality TV but I am so sick of some of those shows. The White Trash family in "Honey Boo Boo", "The AxMen", "The Moonshiners", "The Swamp People" and I just saw a preview of one called "In America" or something like that. Please, get a good comedy sitcom. I hate, hate, hate "The Bachelor", "Dancing With The Stars", all those music contest ones I like better but it is really over kill. They have like 3 different shows. Oh well, guess they do it to give me something to bitch about.
Well, getting off of here. Gotta get ready to take a couple of days off from work. Family night tomorrow night and funeral is Wednesday morning. Funeral is going to be graveside services. I really like those. Not sure why but what is a better way to feel the Lord then when you are at a country cemetary out in the middle of no where.

No comments:
Post a Comment