Well, we are suppose to be getting ice tonight and in the morning and then by the afternoon it is suppose to be 45*, so that means most will all be melted by the afternoon. Most of the ice will be in the northern part of Arkansas, they can have it but of course it isn't that far from us!!! Oh well, winter in Missouri but we're pretty dang close to Spring. Yeah. I'm ready for the pretty Spring blooms and greening. I truly love all season's. I may complain but hey, don't we all?
As I am sitting here trying to think of some topic to write about I am drawing a blank. Writing every might is tough. Sitting here in my recliner I am looking over on my coffee table, the books I have on there are my bible, a back edition of "Country Gardens" magazine and a book, "Mom Blogging for Dummies" Then I look over at the kitchen table and I have a poster that is doodle art. It is Americana and I at times, when I walk past there I color on it using the color pencils I have. Then I look at the bookcase in my kitchen and see the cook books, plant books and magazines that I have read and do not want to get rid of. Going into my bedroom I see my notebook stuffed with patterns for my Swedish Weaving with different projects in bags on the floor of my closet waiting to be finished. Then all the stuff on the vanity in my bathroom to make myself pretty and smell good in the mornings. How can say I am bored when I have so many different fun things to do. The same thing goes with when I am in Harrisonville. My house is filled with houseplants that I love, seed catalogs that I am planning on ordering from this weekend , a bicycle in the garage that I can jump on to ride around the neighborhood and a baby grand piano in the basement that I can go down and play on if I want. By no means a concert pianist but I can keep myself entertained and Terry has been known to whistle the tune the rest of the evening of the song that I have been playing.
Again, I ask myself how can I ever say I am bored. I have things that keep me entertained and my husband does not care. He does not care if I cook and then go into the living room to rest a minute on my computer before I go in and load the dishwasher. He then will unload it for me after the dishes are done. I truly am a blessed woman and know that. I have had my fair share to evil people in my life and this is the first time I haven't. I like that.
There is a post I did on my Facebook wall tonight. It goes, "Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice." No truer words have been spoken in my eyes!!!
Whelp, with that said I am getting off of here. Will talk to you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment