My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, January 11, 2013

The Bug

It was a good day today. Not sure if it was because I didn't have to show up for work and had my interview or if it was because it was in the mid 60's and a beautiful day. A bit windy but nice.

Interview went good, won't know anything for a while though. Really, really like the Hepatitis Program Manager. She said she is to be over Perinatal Hep B and Adult Hep C program. Sounded pretty interesting but as I said, we'll see.

As I was driving today the radio seemed to be playing some awesome music. Sometimes I think I may be in the car to much but then again I love my music and it is fun to listen to the music. It was a good day all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment