Sometimes I get a little concerned about my remembering skills. I am not sure what happens to them, I write everything down that I need to do within my work life and personal life so I won't forget. I got to work today and told my co-workers I had a lunch meeting to attend but would be back in the office to finish up some work. It was a little before noon so I bundled up to walk to the meeting. Where I was going is not even a block away from the office, so off I go. I get to the building at noon and the door is locked. I am like okay, they must be running late which is really out of the norm. I stood there waiting. Watching the bus station across the street and the vast array of individuals transferring to and from the buses. Then I was like, let me look in my appointment book. Yep, that's right. The meeting is at noon next week. Crap. I went back to the office and took a walk around downtown and grabbed a sandwich at one of the shops. Grrr. Oh well, I needed to get out anyway but it makes me mad when I mess up like that.
The other night I posted a picture on Facebook that said, Music has no expiration date. Someone posted "Except today's music". I'm like, how can you say that. There are some excellent artists playing today. I love to listen to new and upcoming artists along with artists that I grew up with. No matter if it was my mom and dad's music, my grandma's music, or the music of my era. Art and Music. Two things I love.
Well, getting off of here. It's going to be a quiet weekend. Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment