Well, all I can say is brrr, I'm cold. Cannot get warm tonioght. Hope I am not coming down with something but I don't think so. I think it is just cold. Temperature was like 29* today. Brrr.
Everyone is always talking about Modern Family, a sitcom on TV. Well, I have never really watched it so I am making myself watch it tonight and tomorrow will talk to my co workers about it, to get up to speed.
Walked a mile tonight with a exercise video I bought a while back. Leslie Sansone "Walk at home". I just did the 1 mile for right now. Will bump it up and probably will only do it down here in Springfield, riding my bike and crunches on my exercise ball in Harrisonville. Of course my talk is always big, my follow through is what needs help.
Not much to write about tonight. Some nights are like that. Going to work a little on my Swedish Weaving. Later.

No comments:
Post a Comment