My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, January 10, 2013

More opportunities

I'm back. Yesterday evening when I finally got home in Springfield I didn't feel up to posting or even messing around on Facebook. Not sure why except I had a full day, went to Grandma's funeral and stayed around visiting with the family. Then when I got down here I ran to the mall to check out some of the end of the season sales. Got me a pretty cute top and a necklace with matching earrings for $20 at C.J. Banks which is a really good price. Didn't see anything in Dillards I wanted. Just messed around some before coming home.

Weighed yesterday and down 4.4 pounds. Not sure how I did it since I ate Jack Stack BBQ Saturday and yesterday there was food the church ladies made for after the funeral. Homemade potato soup and homemade vegatable beef soup. Seasoned crackers home made also. Then ham and turkey sandwiches and salads to die for. Jello and lettuce but the desserts is what I tried to stay away from but no. I went straight for a piece of chocolate sheet cake. Can I saw yummy, yum, yum. Yes I can. It was all so good.

With that all said I am going to have to be really careful this week. I was going to exercise tonight but needed to get ready for tomorrow when I go home. Plus I have to be in Jefferson City at 12:30 tomorrow. Takes a couple of hours from Springfield to get there but at least it is suppose to be good weather. Am going to interview for a different position that they have opened up. It is with Hepatitis C and would be working with adhoc groups, community organizations and get the program up from the bottom floor. Hope I do good but if not oh well. We'll see. I will let you guys know how it went tomorrow.

Heading out. Getting tired and will talk tomorrow night. Take care all and remember, love. Use to sing this song on the school bus when we were either coming or going to basketball games. We use to sing songs alot of times before and after games. Usually after we were to tired and our throats hurt from cheering our boys on.

No comments:

Post a Comment