My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, January 17, 2013

I like American Idol

Had Debbie and Toyka over tonight and I fixed supper for them. It was so good. We had a good time. Laughed and just had good fellowhip. Sent home leftovers so they can eat them this weekend. Next week we are planning on going to Hy-Vee (a grocery store in this area) and take a free class on how to with seafood recipes. It should be fun and Debbie and I have been talking Toyka into it. She'll do it. She doesn't have anything else to do and she does have fun when we get together.

Not much happened today and not much in my thoughts to write about, of course cannot wait to go home tomorrow. It is a four day weekend for me. Love it, love it, love it. I'm heading off of here and hopefully will have more to say tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment