My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, January 25, 2013

Maybe this time.

Woke up at 4am instead of my regular time which is 5:30-6. Couldn't go back to sleep and I am so tired tonight. Can hardly stay awake and then when it is time to go to bed I won't be able to go to sleep. Grrr.

Am thinking about maybe making some terrariums this year. I've done them in the past but I don't know. We'll see, I thought this picture was neat.

I also use to do macrame. I may do some of that this year too. Can't wait to retire and work on all the things I like doing. Of course they say when you retire you won't have time to do all that you want to do. All I gotta say is try me. I think I can do it.

Heading off of here. Going to do something productive maybe. Not sure, am pretty tired and may not get anything done. Watching some cooking shows on Food Network. Love my cooking shows. Talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment