My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Do we really know the answers???

Why? I'm not sure of the answer to this question that I ask myself often, seems like a little more during this time of my life. Why are there so many people that are trying to find a need? What is the answer they are looking for and why are they looking for me for the answer? Why am I the type of person that likes to be alone more than around people? Why is it that sometimes it is so easy to speak from my heart and then others it is hard? Why am I in this chapter in my life?

I don't know the answer to these questions any more than I know what to tell a person they need to do to fulfill their lives. I know when I am in a point in my life when I am looking for answers I turn to prayer. I plug in Mandisa Radio on Pandora and listen to the best Christian Music I can find. I love Third Day, Toby Mac, Mandisa, Point of Grace, Amy Grant. Many, many more. Alan Jackson does an awesome job singing the old hymns that we all grew up with.

It seems like sometimes life gets extremely complicated and we cannot figure out the answer and then wham, something happens good and there you are. It's okay if you don't believe the same as another person. We are made the way we are so we can help individuals that another person cannot help.

“In this sad world of ours, sorrow comes to all and it often comes with bitter agony. Perfect relief is not possible, except with time. You cannot now believe that you will ever feel better. But this is not true. You are sure to be happy again. Knowing this, truly believing it, will make you less miserable now. I have had enough experience to make this statement.” – Abraham Lincoln

Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment