A few months ago I went to a silent auction and bid on this journal book that someone hand made from really nice and soft leather. It was the perfect size to keep around at all times to jot thoughts down, using these thoughts to elaborate on in this blog. I was really excited when I won the bid. Last night, or maybe this morning I thought of something I'd like to write about, thinking to myself that I wouldn't forget it and it would make an awesome subject. Where was the pad? Have I ever used the pad? Did I write it down? Can I remember what it was I thought about? The answers are: Who knows, no, no and no. I'm going to find it when I finish this and get it out. I have got to start writing stuff down. I really have some good ideas during the day. Grrr
Oh well. Josh had the stomach flu last night and was up most of the night in the bathroom, needless to say I didn't get a lot of sleep. He is old enough to take care of himself but being the mother I am I would come in and see if there was anything I could do to help. Not help him to puke but help him to make him feel better. Terry has been sick with a cold the last week or so and had to get up early this morning to help the American Legion guys out. They were working the concession stand at an auction in Garden City. Josh was up not feeling that great this morning so I fixed some food today that wasn't greasy or heavy. Plus a sugar free apple crisp. It is all gone now and the dishwasher is going. Josh is feeling better and has gotten out for a little bit and Terry is sitting in the recliner with Lamar watching TV. Same ole night at the homestead but wouldn't have it any other way.
Getting off of here but remember...I think I posted this song the other day so I apologize but I really like it and was in the mood to listen to them tonight. Really like this group.

No comments:
Post a Comment