My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Journey

Spent the day cooking. Brought out the pot of chili I made last night for lunch. As we were eating that I fried up some chicken legs that needed cooked. My husband loves fried chicken legs. Me, not so much so but that's okay. Pan of lasagne is in the oven right now. Cooking helps me through times like these. Like I said on Facebook, it has been a hard day. We know it is going to happen, we just don't know when. All I can do is cook and pray.

Josh was here most of the morning but is now out with one of his friends, out in the woods. I totally understand that. Like Aunt Mary said, I could sure use the woods right about now. There is a solitude in hiking in the woods that is hard to explain. Nothing is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment