My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Love a Bargain

Sorry about not posting last night. I had a full day and didn't get home until late. When I did I was starving and fixed me a bite to eat. Went to the grocery store while I was out and bought healthy foods for my refrigerator. I did really good today until I went out and ate with a couple of my friends. I think I did okay though. Didn't get to crazy. There was a delicious spinach cheese dip but I think it was okay and I didn't eat lots. Probably more than I should have. Need to think seriously about incorporating exercise into the program. We'll see.

Am all pumped. Went to a Consignment Shop tonight and got me a really nice C.J. Banks jacket for $7.00 and a pair of Born shoes for $20.00 No wear at all on them and they look brand new. Also bought me a pair of $3 gloves. I cannot find my gloves and it has been pretty cold in the morning when I am scraping off the frost on my windshield. Need to remember my hat also when I come next week.

I enjoy going to thrift stores and Consignment shops. I have always been a bargain hunter and love it when I find a good deal on a name brand. Of course my friend Cindy posted the other day on Facebook that she found a Coach purse, very little wear for like $18.00. That's a good deal. Love them good deals at the thrift stores and Consignment shops.

Well, not real news worthy. Tomorrow will be a new day and something else will be put in my path to learn from. That's okay. I get to go home so I am excited about that. Talk to everyone later.

Savor the little things. Joy comes from letting life unfold. ~ Thom Benedetto

No comments:

Post a Comment