My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, July 20, 2012

You know when I woke up this morning and heard about but one more horrific assault on young,innocent people my heart sank. The news teams are saying that this tragedy is the worse shooting in America. I'm thinking they all are equally terrible, no matter if it is a drive by shooting taking innocent people, a gunman at the Gabby Gifford shooting taking so many lives or if it is 911 Terrorist attacks. I prayed for everyone involved in last nights shooting, the injured, the families of the injured, the medical personnel, staff at the movie theater and even the 24 year old suspect and his family, James Holmes. I agree on something that I read today, our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the evil in this dark world.

Another time that I don't know what the answer is. I am not 100% sold on gun control because I believe that guns and ammo can be bought by anyone that wants it because of the black market. How do we keep guns out of the hands of people like this, I don't think there is an answer to that. Like I said, I don't know what the answer is. I know one thing, I don't agree with the Republican Representative from Texas, he said that he didn't understand why 3-4 of them didn't pull out their guns and shoot back. SERIOUSLY??? I couldn't believe that came out of his mouth. What stupidity. Like I said, I don't know what the answer is but don't get me started on the conceal and carry that is out now. I know someone that has one that does not need to possess any such thing like that. He is a nut and has road rage like you can't believe and I could see him pull out his gun and shoot someone for no uncertain reasoning.

Well, sorry for those of you that have been waiting for my post, my girlfriend came by tonight and is spending the night and we have been talking away. We haven't seen each other for 2 years but with computer technology seems like only yesterday. I will post more tomorrow. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment