My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Good Night

Well, a little bit better tonight but not 100%. A little easier to get up out of a chair but still have spasms. I hate this and am tired of it. Have noticed a couple other things that were a little easier.

Had supper tonight with hamburgers and hot dogs cooked outside. i made my baked beans but put ground fried hamburger in it. Put KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce, molasses, liquid smoke, a little brown sugar and mixed it all together. The guys loved it so will have to do that more, once in a while.

We're watching the All-Star Game. American League isn't doing real good. I'm thinking I'll go to bed here in a few. I've been really tired all day. I slept pretty good last night but after laying one way all night long it makes me stiff and sore. Hard to get up but I eventually do.

Well, am going to bed. I'm tired, going to take a pain pill and call it the night. Good night everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment