My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Monday, July 9, 2012

Free your mind...

Went to the Chiropractor today and he helped me some but gotta go back tomorrow. Still can't drive two hours to work and expect to make it just fine. Last night spasms were so bad it kept me and Terry both up most of the night. Lamar slept through it all. Glad it wasn't a burglar or anything, we'd be goners. LOL!!!

Terry and Josh are watching the Home Run Derby. Josh isn't going to be able to watch the All Star Game tomorrow night. He has orientation into his new job and of course it is tomorrow night. Oh well, I'm thinking he'd rather have a job!!!

If anyone is looking for a Chiropractor and are in the KC area, I recommend Dr. Joshua Acosta. I really like him, been going to him for a while. A co-worker of mine has been going to him forever too and really likes him. He remembered me when I said Glenda Gash but use to be Hastings. He's a sweetheart.

Well, going to go. Took a pain pill and the rest is history. Another good nights sleep to be had by all until it wears off, then it's tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment