My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Rich People

Well, things are beginning to fall together pretty good, sometimes you wonder though when you are going through the tough times but the saying goes as such, "If God brings you to it He will help you through it." or something like that. I just wish it was a year from now and everything was okay. I know I am talking in jimble jamble but it's all good. :o)

You know, I often wonder why I stress and worry about things that I have no control over. I have no control over other people's reactions and when I worry about the way they are going to react I am thinking how I would react, meaning they might not react like I do. I just need to Let Go and Let God. Practice what you preach sister.

Not really sure what to write about tonight. Nothing really happened that was noteworthy today. Plus I can only beat the topic of the underserved in society to a point that you will stop reading my blogs. Even though my audience is small, I do get comments off of you. Lots have told me they read my blogs because they are more into the fast status updates as is in Facebook. Whatever.

Terry is watching the show "The Hutterites". This is a different concept of a sect for me to wrap my mind around. A little like the Amish is a different sect for me to understand. They creep me out a little and am not sure why. They always have. There is a community that have moved down to Lowry City area and live. There are a couple of people that post on Facebook about having them do things for them around the house and sounds to me like they use them for slave labor. I am sure they don't pay them what they should and have them do chores around the house, weed flower beds, gardens, build fence and such. Heck, I'd love to do a huge garden if I could hire a bunch of Amish to come in and weed for me. Sounds a lot like slave labor to me but what do I know.

Watching a commercial about a new show coming on called "American Gypsies" and they were carrying a sheep into their house. Reminded me of a time I lived in Pittsburg Ks. It was around 1980. We had some Middle Eastern college students living across the street from us and they had goats in their yard. Some days there was a goat missing until eventually there were no goats over there. I'm thinking they slaughtered them and ate them. Gross. They always creeped me out too.

Welp, I'm gonna hang it up and go to bed. Am going to have to start picking a subject to write about I guess. Seems my audience is a lot larger when I have a good subject and of course a killer title to enhance them. Sometimes that's easy, sometimes it's tough. Oh well, Good night.

2 comments:

  1. Glenda you are hilarious. I just watched a documentary on the Hutterites and I agree abt the creepiness....keep on truckin' girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, If it was on NatGeo I think it's a series. I like it, not sure why but yeah, sects all creep me out. Love ya girl!!!

    ReplyDelete