My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, July 6, 2012

Say your prayers.

A little late posting tonight. We were out at the hospital visiting Terry's sister Patty. She's been having some issues lately and is just sick and tired of being sick and tired. Remember her in your prayer's tonight, she needs a lot of lifting. You couldn't find a sweeter person in your life, both of Terry's sisters are sweethearts. They make me laugh. Just send Patty a prayer tonight and tomorrow too.

My plants hadn't been watered all week and aren't looking to good tonight. I watered them big time though and they will come out of it but my tomato plant. Not sure if she is going to be as forgiving as everyone else will be. :o)

Hot, hot, hot and humid, humid, humid. My car temp said 104* when I pulled into the garage. Weatherman said that tomorrow it is suppose to get to 106*. Man, that is hot!!! I am tired of short warmer winters and longer, hotter summers. Explain to me again about this not being global warming???

Remember those that need us most people. This weather is brutal and there are so many tonight that don't have a house to call a home. Not only the one's I have been posting about but everyone that are on the streets. I don't know what the answer is but there has to be one somewhere.

Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment