My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Saturday, July 7, 2012

La La Land

Well, my back has gotten worse and will probably go to the chiropractor Monday and if it isn't better won't be making the trip to Springfield. It's hurting pretty bad today, can hardly get around. I took a pain pill about 20 minutes ago and let me tell you, I'm not feeling much pain right now and will probably go to bed after I finish this. La, la land is where I'm at right now!!!

Went to the hospital this morning and sat with Patty when the Dr. came around. They still don't know what is going on but want to finish the round of antibiotic to see if that will take the lesions off the liver. If not then they will have to look at something else. She was in a better mood today then last night, but she's getting tired of being in the hospital. Keep remembering her in prayers though, she's needing them. Just sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Been able to stick with the eating plan pretty good this weekend but man, it is to hot to do any walking or anything. I'm bumming about that but with my back out I won't be able to do much anyway. Finding myself wanting to repeat myself so guess I'll sign off, eat some pork rinds and drink a coke zero. No carbs there!!! Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment