My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Homemade recipe

A friend of mine posted this tonight on FaceBook and it is a really good idea so thought I'd post it on here too. "trick for cleaning showers. Mix 1 cup heated white vinegar with 1 cup blue Dawn dish soap in spray bottle. I promise your showers have never sparkled like this...lol. I use it on everything now!!! Cuts through hard water stains. No harmful bleach or fumes and I'm not afraid to get it on my skin. The first night I sprayed my entire shower and let it sit overnight, now I just mist and wipe. Works like a charm!!!" I am going to try this as soon as I can, hopefully I'll remember it.

Went out to lunch today with the guys. It was fun and then took them by the office to meet one of my supervisors. Then when I got home tonight we went to the grocery store. Bought a bunch of junk food for Brandon. He loves his junk food and at least now he'll have something to eat on when I go back to Harrisonville this weekend. Kid's pretty easy to feed and he'll eat leftovers with no problems. Funny how good they taste when you are hungry. LOL.

I am tired tonight. Didn't exercise because by the time I got home after the grocery store all I wanted to do was put on my baggy t-shirt and shorts, and that is what I did. It was tough working today because hardly anyone was at work but the drive in was a breeze and wasn't hard to find a parking spot in the garage.

Well, I'm getting off here. Tired and am doing laundry, will talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment