Went to the Dentist today. I haven't been for a while and really liked this one. I went to the one that Brandon and Terry goes to in Harrisonville. I really don't like going but they were good. My teeth look good, no cavities and considering how long it's been since I've been they told me the plaque really wasn't bad. Of course need to brush better than I have been. I'm all into the fast and sweet method and of course they told me I need to work on the gums more. Oh well.
I am back down here to Springfield this week. It seems like forever since I've been here, most of July anyway. Can't say I've really missed it. I have been looking on line for somewhere to move, my lease is up in December and some of you are probably like, well that's a long way away. It really isn't. 4 months away. Even though I won't move yet I want to see what is out there. I am going to start looking now.
Not much going on today. Things are quiet. Talk to you guys tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment