I'm thinking I'm on the mend. Feeling a lot better. Have to go to Doc tomorrow around 930 and then will go see him on Friday too.
Watered plants, rested and made lunch. That's about all we did. I tried something on Terry and of course he loved it. I sauteed garlic, zucchini and mushrooms in my iron skillet. It was good, I have to admit. He told me to keep on keeping on. LOL!!!
Gary Sinise (Captain Dan) has a band called The Lieutenant Dan Band that he toured with that entertains troops getting ready to go over to Iraq. It's very interesting show on Documentary channel. We enjoy our music.
Well, not much going on through this little pea brain today. Sometimes I wish I had something to write on when the spirit takes me there. Only problem is I can be anywhere that thoughts start flowing out and I am like, rock on, I am going to write that in my blog and then when I sit down to write I can't remember what it was let alone have the passion I had when it first hit me. Oh well, I'll figure something out
I will talk to you guys tomorrow. Good night and may blessing be upon you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment