Not much to be said tonight. No issues pressing on me anyway. Just dealing with things that will be eventually be over with, hopefully soon. Like I've said before nothing to do with Terry and I. He's still the love of my life, just children. Gotta love em, to long in prison if you kill them!!!
It is what it is and that too will pass. It will all be fine!!! Will be glad when 6 months from now is here!!! Growing up is hard to do but being a parent isn't to easy either!!! No manual's to tell you how to do it and if you are doing it right!!!
Well, getting ready to get up early in the morning and head to St. Louis for meetings for 3 days. Just between us there are times I can't wait to retire and right now is one of those. Some days I'm like, not sure if I'll retire or not and then there are other days that I am like, WILL I EVER MAKE IT 49 MONTHS???? They say that is a sure fire burnout when you have retirement counted down by months. Don't have days, hours, minutes and seconds yet but it's getting close. LOL. Probably not, and I am sure lots of people are like this when they get close to retirement. I'm thinking those that love their job and wouldn't change it for no amount of money are prescribed a hell of a lot better drugs than what my Dr. is prescribing to me and I need to know what your meds are so I can get me a stash too!!! Especially those that work in the same Bureau as I do.
Went out and watered the plants finally tonight and some of them are looking pretty bad. Marigolds that are drought resistant didn't withstand my drought much. LOL. They are forgiving though and came back out of it pretty good!!! I couldn't believe the cracks in the yard and the dirt pulling away from our foundation. This drought is something else.
Love me some Kenny Wayne Shepherd. Saw a good, good friend the other day at the Chiropractor. Can't remember if I told you guys or not but it was Flynn Avery. Flynn and I worked together in the Independence office. He is a blue's man from way back and he really educated me on who is good and who is so, so. He'd tell me different venue's I needed to go see when they were in town. When I saw him he said he went to Chicago to visit a cousin and went to a three day concert up there that was free. He said it was bad ass. I am going to start going again, since I've been in Springfield and all I have been missing out on my concert venues and blues. I'm feeling it right now because it is like a vacation for me because music has and always will speak to my soul!!! Southern Rock, Blue's, you name it I love it. This has got to be one of the most beautiful instrumentals ever written by an individual!!!
Really needed this. I have my earplugs in, youtube pulled up and clicked on Kenny Wayne Shepherd tracks, it has like 90 of his songs in a roll. Allman Brother's band does the same thing to me as does Eric Clapton, Steve Winwood. Sometimes I get into the Christian mode and want to listen to Third Day, Mandesa, Toby Mac. Ya just never know what kind of mood I will be in and when I will be in it. LOL.
Well, I am going to sign off. Gotta pack and pack the car tonight. Will probably leave around 6am because I need to be in St. Louis by 11. Hope to make it by then but should. Will try and write a bit tomorrow night. Going to meet some old friends for supper tomorrow after my meeting though. Can't wait, Vonda is a good, good buddy of mine!!! We've got some stories to tell. LOL. Marge is just a sweetheart. Any hoots, talk tomorrow people.

This drought has affected everyone's lawns and flowers. Sounds like you are ready for retirement, after 30 yrs in nsg i know i was....hope you have a great time in st. louis!
ReplyDelete