My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Just a Question

As I am sitting here listening about Penn State's scandal and how the officials held the abuse Sandusky inflected on these poor little boys it makes me wonder. Would they be as outraged if it had been little girls he was sexually molesting? No, I don't think so. First of all I want to make one thing clear, no matter boy or girl it is a sick, sick individual that would do this to our youth. I just wonder if they would be as outraged if it is a little girl that is molested???

Not much going on. Of course I went to the chiropractor again today. I'm getting better, not 100% but better. Will be glad when it is done. I can reach to the floor, not fast or crazy but can bend down and pick something up.

Lots of exciting stuff happening right now in the family. Josh is getting ready to start his school to become an intern for the Millwright Union. Brandon is getting ready to go to China and teach at the MSU campus over there. Brandon's brother Josh is getting married to one of the nicest people I have ever met. She's always been so nice to me and I believe her and Madison (Josh's daughter) get along great and Brandon's other brother Jeremy in California is having a baby girl. How exciting is that???

I'm outta here. Talk to you later. Enjoy the video

No comments:

Post a Comment