My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Teach your children well

How do you like my little penguin with the date and time??? I thought he was adorable. One thing about it, when I check other blogs I find some cool like gadgets. I am starting to get bored with my background but will probably keep it for a while. I took the pineapple upside down cake recipe off, need to center those pictures above but haven't tried that yet. It's okay though. Of course I am always saying I am going to do the Web page design stuff, just haven't. Will though.

110* is what my car said it was today and that was at 6pm. This heat is terrible. I worry about people that are out in it. The homeless, the one's working in it and people that don't have air conditioning. Man, it is hot, hot, hot.

We had a really good lunch. Terry (bless his heart) cooked pork steaks out on the grill. Before he put them on the grill he salted and peppered both sides. Then sprinkled Worcestershire Sauce on both sides and placed them on the grill. Can I say, "OH MY GOSH"!!! They were delicious. I made a killer salad with my pear yellow tomatoes from my plant. They were really good. Baked some french fries and put Stormin' Norman's Sweet Smoke BBQ rub on them, after putting them in a bag with the Rice Bran oil in there too. They were pretty good too.

The day is almost over for this girl and even though we haven't done much, once I look back over everything I've done a lot. A friend of mine would get so upset when you'd ask someone what they did and they said nothing. He'd say, "You did something. You didn't just sit around in a chair and do absolutely nothing." I did a lot but it was all in a days duties.

Posted a post on my wall that says, "I don't understand why people think having a gay child means they failed as a parent. Disowning your child means you failed as a parent." I cannot tell you how many young men I have seen ostracized from their family because of their choices. And that makes you a good parent, what happened to unconditional love??? These families come from the bible belt of the USA and are doing what God has told them to do. Whatever!!! Not going into that rant and rage but people are people. Love everyone, especially your children!!!

Well, going to bed, gotta go to Springfield tomorrow. Leaving Terry and Josh to hold the fort down this week. I will be home Friday so everything is good. Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment