When I started this blog I didn't really know what I wanted to do. I still don't but I just write about whatever I want to write about when I sit down to blog. I notice some days I have 25 hits and other days I have only 12 hits. Averaging around 20 or so. I still believe that I need to either have a theme or else work more on my writing skills and have an informational blog or website. I will one of these days, maybe. Like I've always said, I'll figure out what I want be when I grow up one of these days.
Went to the Chiropractor this morning. Go back Monday and may need to make another appointment for next Friday. I want to try and get my health back to running order. I am such a procrastinator when it comes to taking care of myself. I always have been, I think it is probably because my mom had me to the Dr. all the time when I was growing up and I hated it. Except one thing I enjoyed. You would get a piece of Bazooka Joe bubble gum from him after you saw him. I always couldn't wait to see what my cartoon was and there was always a little piece of wisdom at the bottom of the piece of paper. I always loved getting that gum. Only thing I really remember about Bazooka Joe was the dude with the turtle neck up around his face to the bottom of his eyes and he had a goofy hat. He looked a little like the "Where's Waldo" guy.
It's been a good week even though my back has been out. It was good being home and having a house full. We've had both boys here all week. It's just nice and the pets have absolutely loved it. I don't think Tux and Lamar have left Brandon's side since he's been here and Lamar has been tickled to death to have Josh here to run him ragged throwing his toys for him to fetch and bring back.
Terry is in 7th Heaven, Royals are back on from the All Star Game. Don't worry though, we've been listening to talk Sport Radio all week to keep up on the Billy Butler dilemma. Love that Billy Butler though, he is such a good person, him and his wife. Top of the 6th and the White Sox are ahead 6-5 but it's okay. We may have a crappy team but we love our players. We have some pretty good kids on our team. Gotta keep your allegiance to your hometown team. I've always believed that.
Tomorrow is going to be a different day. What I want to do and what I actually do is going to be two different stories. Because I may get up tomorrow and decide I don't want to do anything. Just wishing my back was back to 100% better but man, my neck and shoulders feel a lot better too. Dr. Acosta has been working me up really good this week. Wish I could make it everyday for the next month or two but can't. He'll get me back to working order though. He's a good chiropractor. I was thinking about changing to someone else after he gets me going but I don't know. May stick with him. We'll see.
Going to sign off. Josh has ran down to the house tonight and is going to bring "21 Jump Street" to watch. I've been wanting to see it. The new show I want to see now is "Ice Age: Continental Drift". Love those Ice Age movies. Still love my cartoons. Talk to you all tomorrow and hope you enjoy the song I posted. I listen to Alice 102, a KC radio Station that plays different music no matter the era and I always hear someone play something that I absolutely love. This is one. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment